The Woman’s Club of Nashville is a non-profit organization whose membership consists of women committed to enhancing the quality of life in the community by promoting civic, cultural, educational and social activities while providing opportunities for service and fellowship.
The Woman’s Club of Nashville can change your life
Membership in our club might bring you everything from new friends, to great social events, and even enhanced career opportunities. Our members are waiting to meet you. The rich history of the Club becomes your story to tell to your own invited guests.
Among the many benefits you will enjoy as a member:
- At least one hundred new best friends
- Inspiring programs to choose from including national and international speakers of interest, and hands-on activities
- Find a new interest along with your new friends
- Learn to garden, play bridge, read the classics, or anything that someone else would love to share.
- Develop new leadership skills in a non-threatening environment.
- Participate in worthy charitable events and activities.
Use our Club House as if it was your own…because it is.
- Have a small cozy party in one of the parlors.
- Meet a special friend for coffee and conversation. Much better than a crowded coffee house.
- Escape to a quiet corner with a great book. Beats going to the mall to get out of the house.
- Have a celebration in our banquet facility.
Further your independent career:
- Just tell customers and clients, “Meet me at my Club. We can discuss it there.”
- Private conversations remain private when you are in a private place.
- Improve your image in the eyes of business associates
- Our prestigious and convenient location is convincing
- Host private appreciation events for colleagues, business referral sources, or customers and clients.
Most of all, you will feel welcomed and at home here. From there, your membership can be as rich as you wish it to be.